Saturday, April 2, 2011

Nautical Nonsense

 (Photo credit to Julie Ruppert)


When: March 31, 2011

What:
Sweater: Lucky Brand
Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Sperry Topsiders via Nordstrom
Bag: J. Crew
Earrings: DIY (more on that later)

Where: To classes and around campus

Hey friends! Sorry I've been slow getting back into the blogosphere. I feel like I'm still on spring break. I keep getting distracted by DIY ideas, and potential outfits, and jobs I'm applying to, and I remember, these things are really cool and that I should share. Sharing is caring, right? Also, after a long winter, I just rediscovered this thing called sun. 

In Oregon, when the sun comes out and the temperature reaches anything above 60 degrees Fahrenheit, half the campus breaks out the shorts and sandals. I'm serious. I'm all over the nautical look this season, and I have been for pretty much my whole life. The night before I made these adorable little fish earrings (which I will do a post on later so you can see them is full aquatic glory), and decided to continue with the nautical mindset by adding stripes with a boatneck and topsiders. Perfect! And it was comfortable to boot. Now all I need is a day at the beach. 

The weather recently has been fantastic! I am so ready to start planning outfits that don't involve a jacket. I feel like I'm at a California school. Also, I wanted to share with you the song I'm loving right now! "Next 2 You," by Chris Brown (feat. Justin Bieber). 

Have a great weekend! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!
Questions, comments, and feedback are all appreciated.

Always, Lakin