Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Paul


Last Tuesday, June 11th, it was Paul's 21st Birthday!  I'm so sad that I wasn't there for him, but to honor him I got lunch at this cute patisserie named Paul on Gloucester Street.  This area of Kensington is so charming, I'm so glad that I get to visit more for my course at the FIE Foundation House.  (I learned later that this restaurant that I thought was so special is actually a chain... ha ha)  


I had a delicious mozzarella, tomato, and lettuce sandwich with basil spread on olive ciabatta.  I will definitely by a returning customer. 


Police officers in Piccadilly Circus and Regent Street after containing a protest. 



Piccadilly Circus (aka "The Times Square of London")


Regent Street and a Porsche





Burberry Trench coat display.




Burberry bespoke tailoring. 


British Style I'm trying to emulate. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!
Questions, comments, and feedback are all appreciated.

Always, Lakin