Sunday, February 13, 2011

Rich & Sassy



When: February 12, 2011


What:
Sweater: Gap
Scarf: a gift from Morocco
Jeans: Levi's
Boots: Target
Bag: Coach
Earrings: Anne Bocci Boutique

Where: Date night with Paul


Why: I didn't bring many clothes home for the weekend, so I threw together something comfortable yet still special. I feel like a total Oregonian in these boots! Paul and I ended up going to Famous Dave's, and let me tell you, that was a trip. The place is baby central. There are people feeding their children coleslaw which the children proceed to spit out onto the table. Other children are walking and eating corn simultaneously. It was a germaphobe's nightmare. Somehow, I expected more from a BBQ joint, but Paul kindly reminded me that that's a bit naive. It was also naive to wear white to a BBQ place. Later, we came back to my house and I goaded the reluctant Paul into playing Battleship, which he enjoyed. Win.


(PS: "Rich & Sassy" is Famous Dave's "go to sauce." Ha ha, I approve.)



3 comments:

  1. girl! looks like you just started a blog! congrats!! linked to my "locals" section on my sidebar :)

    --Style Interplay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! You are part of my inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing what you have to say!
Questions, comments, and feedback are all appreciated.

Always, Lakin