Friday, February 11, 2011

Welcome to the Home of the Beavers

Just thought I should introduce you to the place I call home: Oregon State University. 




The Memorial Union from the outside. 


 Weatherford Hall

 The Valley Library and the first leaves of spring! 

The inside of the Memorial Union.

I'm a Oregon girl at heart and I couldn't have made a better choice in a school. I'm so proud to live in the northwest. As a school, OSU is progressive but still upholds valuable traditions. We're about an hour from the beach, an hour and a half from Portland, and an hour from Eugene. Although it's kind of a small agricultural town, I like to think of it as a little oasis out in Oregon country. Get ready to see more of campus. This is where I live. Oh, and we all wear flannel everyday, ride horses to class and are still trying to deal with those incorrigible Indians. Go figure. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing what you have to say!
Questions, comments, and feedback are all appreciated.

Always, Lakin